Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2011

STUDENTS' LIFE IN THE CONTEXT OF HIGH INFLATION

 1. Anecdote:
The old women have given her daughter all her salary this month.
“Mom! How can I live with just a little money like this?  I have to pay for renting house, electric bill, and water bill. I just have 300.000 dong rest for a month. How can I live?” This is a scene in a film about the students’ life; however, it is not in a film but also the truth in our life nowadays. Just a little money in the context high inflation; how can we live? How can we spend our money? Almost we depend on our parents. Our parents’ salary does not increase while the prices of good is increasing and increasing. I wonder how can i live in this " price storm"?



2.Relevance:
I was born in a small and poor family. Both my mother and father are worker. Every month, I receive 800.000 dong from them. I spend 500.000 dong for renting house and water and electric bill, the rest is used for buying food and something necessary. I have a part-time job but it is very cheap.  Therefore, I just have enough money for the first week and three week later, I “ make friend” with noodles. I know that my parents have to work really hard to support our life so I do not demand more money from my parents. However, I wonder how can I live like that in 4 years in this inflation like that?
3. Contract:
At this time last year, I just spent 7.000 dong for my lunch in canteen; however, this time now, I have to spend 12.000 dong for my lunch. The prices of goods have increased rapidly from 7.000 dong to 12.000 dong, it is nearly double. What makes this? The answer is the inflation. The high inflation makes students’ life more and more difficult because of the loss of value of currency. So how can I live in this " price storm like this?"

Outline: Students' life in the context of high inflation.

Introduction: 
 - background: 
inflation is a situation that the prices of good is increasing and increasing that leads to the loss of value of currency.
 -thesis:
inflation affects to all aspects of human's life especially students' life.
Body:
Paragraph 1: 
 - inflation affects to students' studying:

+ do not have enough money to support their studying therefor they have part-time job. part-time job can distract them from studying.

+ do not have enough food that means they always feel tired and do not want to study.

Paragraph 2:
- Students become their poor parents' burden.

+ the prices of food is increasing, the electric,water bill are in the rise while their parents' salary does not increase therefor they have to pay more and more.
+ Money devalues that leads to the rise of many necessary things such as: oil, water,... this problem causes another one for example the rice of buses. Students have to pay more to go to school.
+ some poor students whose parents can provide money for their studying have to leave school.
Paragraph 3:
- Inflation cause more and more problems in using money to students.
+ Students have to plan how to expend money suitablely not to be hungry at the end of month.
+ Students do not have enough money to take part in some outdoor activities and even school acticities. It makes students' life boring and stressful.

Conclusion: Goverment should have some effective way to limit the rice of inflation. It will make not only students' life but also all people's life in our country better.


1 nhận xét: