Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 11, 2010

MY FATHER


I was born in a big family with 8 people. My parents have to work very hard to earn enough money for us to go to school, especial my father. He always gets up early and stays up late every day to give us the best thing he can.

My father is a hero in my heart. He is a very kind man dressed in army clothes. He has thick and bushy eyebrows, tanned and austere but lenient face, domed forehead and wide mouth. When he smiles, his eyes are light up. He always looks us with loving eyes full of hope and belief. His strong, large shoulders and his large back is a solid prop for us whenever and wherever. His rough hands contain warm love make us stronger and stronger. He will do everything he can to take of us with is love, so he is always the hero in my heart.

Furthermore, my father is the best teacher in my life. When I was a little stubborn child, he always spent his little spare time helping me with my studying, teaching me how to play the guitar well. When I grow up, he teaches me about the proper behavior, the honesty. His lessons make me happy and confident when I live far from him. He teaches me a lot of things to be a good, confident and useful people. I have learned many things from my best teacher which help me live independently, happily and successfully.
My father is not only my best teacher but also my close-friend. We have the same hobbies such as: watching football match, playing card and going fishing. I always share all my problems with him. We share my feelings after that we discuss together before making an important decision. I wish I were a child so that my close-friend would not get older. Therefore, I can stand behind him and I can be protected by him forever.

I can not imagine how I can live without my father because he is my dad, my best teacher and my close-friend. He plays an important part in my life. I hope that my father will be always healthy to live with us forever.

1 nhận xét: