Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 11, 2010

YOU CAN LOSE ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR BELIEF


A beggar can become a millionaire and a millionaire can become a beggar. It depends on you.I was born in a family with 4 people: my parents, my older brother and i. my father is a mathematics professor in a big university, my mother is a surgeon and my brother has just graduated from the university medical of Ho Chi Minh city and now he is going to work in a hospital like my mother. All my family’s members are very excellent; therefore, I try my best to study hard to become a good surgeon. However, my dream had stopped when I didn’t pass the examination in the university. It is the sock that I have never imagined.

I was a good student during my studying at primary school, secondary school and high school. I studied very well especial Math, Physic, Chemistry and English. I was always the best student in my class. I could do almost the test with the highest mark and everything wasn’t difficult to me. Moreover, I was the pride of my parents. I had dream to be a surgeon when I was a little child, so I studied very hard. Every day I spent time doing the exercises and tests to prepare carefully for the exam in the university. I was very confident and sure that I would become a new student the university medical of Ho Chi Minh City.

I failed the exam was the first sock in my life. During the exam, I found everything was so new that I didn’t do it effectively. I failed  the exam with only 19 marks. It was the first sock in my life. After the exam I was so ashamed and disappointed. I stayed at home by myself with the question “why and why” and said nothing. everything was broke up on my mind. I couldn’t understand why I failed the exam so when i closed my eyes, the exam appeared on my mind again and again and it repeated every night. " oh my God. If only i could have come back to the past, i had done the test well". i had no more chances.wasn't i? " what should i do?" i have no answer. I was born in a good conditional family, I didn’t have to do the household chores, I can do everything freely and I didn’t have to follow my parents in choosing school. My parents and my brother said nothing to me because they understood how ashamed I was. About 3 months after I failed the exam, my parents and my brother told me what I would do next. I kept silent. I was waiting for my parents’ angriness; however, my father smiled with me and said that: “ don’t worry, baby. Try your best and do it again. Everything will be alright. You can lose almost everything except your belief.” I cried. I couldn’t sleep that night to think about what my father said.” Everything will be OK. Try my best and do it again”. Many people who are crippled, mute, deaf... they try their best to succeed why don't I do like that? Of course I have enough ability to gain my dream. If i can't do it successfully at the first time, I will do it the second time and the third time... until I can gain it and I can hold everything in my hand.

Now, I am a 50-year-old- woman. I am a good surgeon in a big hospital in my husband’s hometown. My dream has been coming true until now because i had a lesson from my father that I can lose almost everything except my belief. Don’t lose your belief, try your best and do it again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét