Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 12, 2010

I NOW AND THE PERSON I USED TO BE 10 YEARS AGO

A Princess becomes an ugly girl. I now and the person I used to be 10 years ago is very different but similar in some ways, especially in my character.

First, I want to talk about the similar in my character. I was a stubborn and lazy girl. And now nothing changes in it. I still get up very late every morning if I don’t have to go to school. My mother always said that “ you are so lazy”; however, I don’t care about it. I still stay up late to watch football match  instead of doing my homework… I still do nothing whenever I make mistakes. Of course, I don’t say how sorry I am because saying sorry is the most difficult thing to do. I know that it is not good; therefore, I try my best to avoid doing something wrong. Now, I am still a lazy and stubborn girl and I don't care about it.
I am not only a stubborn and lazy girl but also a ugly one. The more I am looking for my face at the mirror, the more stupid and ugly I find. Oh my God, everything has been changed rapidly. I used to be a princess but now, I am an ugly girl. I  now look like a tree which has not watered for a long time. My eyes are wearing a pair of thick glasses. May be because I read too many books and don’t use enough light. My big and sloe-eyed has been replaced for one eyelid ones. When I smile, it is completely closed. The pricess with the smooth and white skin had disappeared forever and now I am having dark skin. I used to be a quiet fat girl but now I am so thin that my friends can not recognize me in my family’s photos 10 years ago. They sometimes joke me that I may be blown away by the wind or I am may be so poor that I have no food to eat. I don’t say any thing because it is just a kidding. I now have stupid and ugly face,dark skin and one eyelid eyes. Many things have changed, fortunately, it is just my appearance. I do not care about it any more as long as  I am still myself.

There are many changes of mine in 10 years. May be it is good or not. However, I am not surprise and I don't think it is important . Every body all over is born then they grow up and then they get older. A lot of things changed in their life. But it is important that they are always themselves not the others one. Everything has to change to exist and develop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét